173nd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (March 30, 2022)
Notice of convocation of the general meeting of shareholders will be sent on March 15, 2022, and the scheduled starting date of payment of dividends will be changed from March 9 to March 16.
Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 at the Company’s 173rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
We will hold the 173rd Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, but please note the following requests for our shareholders and measures to be taken by the Company to prevent the spread of COVID-19, as described below.
We ask for the understanding and cooperation of our shareholders.
Request and information for our shareholders
- In a bid to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we strongly recommend that our shareholders exercise their voting rights in advance in writing or via the Internet for this year’s meeting. The deadline for exercising voting rights in writing or via the Internet is no later than 5:30 PM, Tuesday, March 29, 2022. For details, please refer to pages 5 to 6 of the notice of convocation.
- Please carefully check infection situations and any announcements from the national and local governments until the day of the meeting, and fully consider refraining from attending the meeting in person regardless of your health condition, even if you wish to do so. Especially, elderly people, those with underlying illness, and pregnant people are kindly asked to make a careful decision about attending in person.
Request and information for the shareholders attending the meeting
- We may take your temperature at the hall entrance on the day of the meeting. Anyone found to have a fever and other symptoms may be denied entry and asked to leave the venue.
- Please wear face masks at all times and use alcohol sanitizers inside the venue.
- There will be fewer seats than in previous years as they are arranged to maintain distance for the infection prevention purpose. Please be aware that entry may be limited if available seats become full.
Measures taken by the Company
- The meeting will run shorter than in previous years.
- Officers who will be speaking and event staff will be wearing face masks.
- Event staff may ask anyone who appears to be unwell to leave the venue.
- The meeting will be held with the doors of the venue kept open.
We will post a notice on our website in the event that there is a major change to the scheduled holding and running of the meeting due to future circumstances.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.