171st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (March 27, 2020)
Our Preparation against the Coronavirus Epidemic at the 171st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
To Our Shareholders
On March 27, 2020, we are going to hold the 171st ordinary general meeting of shareholders. We would like to announce the following matters judging from the situation of the spread of the new-type coronavirus epidemic after dispatching our convocation notice of the ordinary meeting of shareholders.
We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
<Requests and Information for Shareholders>
- Shareholders who are to attend the meeting should be aware of their health up to the day of the meeting. It might be advisable for them to refrain from attending the meeting in the event they find the symptoms of flu or feel they are not in good conditions.
- We would appreciate if those who are elderly, have underlying diseases, or are expecting refrain from attending the meeting as well.
- Even when shareholders do not attend the meeting of shareholders, they can exercise their voting rights by mail or via the Internet. Please consider using such methods. You can exercise your voting rights no later than 5:30 p.m., March 26, 2020 (Thursday), JST. For details, please refer to pages 3-4 of the convocation notice.
<Requests and Information for the Shareholders who Attend the Meeting>
- We may check your temperature at the entrance of the venue on March 27. Furthermore, we may not let those who look feverish come into the venue.
- In the venue, we would appreciate if you usually wear a mask, use sanitary liquid alcohol and conduct appropriately.
<About Our Response>
- The general meeting of shareholders is scheduled to be held in less time than usual.
- The directors and officers present at the meeting; and the operation staff of the meeting will wear masks at the meeting.
- Operation staff may consult those who look pale and advise them to go home.
In case we make major alterations to holding or operation of this general meeting of shareholders on account of circumstances going forward, we will announce such alterations on this website.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.